This project will replace the aging office trailer and renovate the field office structure at the Marin County Parks & Open Space District’s service yard. The building renovation scope of work will include refurbishment of the building envelop, upgrades to the building systems, and improvements to key interior spaces to improve accessibility and to better meet the modern operational needs of the District. The office trailer will be replaced with a new modular building of similar size and quality.
There will be no impacts to the public during construction.
- Planning phase
- Expected start of design phase
- Expected completion of design phase
- Expected construction contract bidding
- Expected start of construction phase
- Expected completion of construction phase