The Marin County Department of Public Works is always searching for innovative, creative thinkers who are enthusiastic about their work and are committed to delivering excellence in serving the constituents of Marin. The County of Marin strives for diversity and an inclusive work environment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities, women and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. If you are ready to be a part of our team, apply for one of the exciting opportunities below.
Public Works job openings
- Road Maintenance Worker Trainee - Recruitment closes on 2/1/24
- Reprographics Apprentice - Recruitment closes on 2/5/24
- Building Maintenance Worker II - Recruitment closes on 2/12/24
- Mechanic - Recruitment closes 2/7/24
- Civil Engineer (Engineering Division) - Recruitment is continuous
- Senior Civil Engineer (Engineering Division) - Recruitment is continuous
Thank you for your interest in working at the Marin County Department of Public Works!
Want to be notified of future openings? Sign up for our email alerts.