FAQ Topic: Land permit submission

How to submit a land permit

Click on permit application tile above to display application Print out application (encroachment permit can be submitted online) Fill in application Mail or fax to the Marin County Department of Public Works along with required plans and fees: County of Marin Department of Public Works 3501 Civic Center Drive Room #304 San Rafael, CA 94903 … Continued

Close window