How to submit a land permit

  • Click on permit application tile above to display application
  • Print out application (encroachment permit can be submitted online)
  • Fill in application
  • Mail or fax to the Marin County Department of Public Works along with required plans and fees:

County of Marin
Department of Public Works
3501 Civic Center Drive Room #304
San Rafael, CA 94903
Phone: 415-473-3755 Fax: (415) 473-3799

Close window