FAQ Topic: Land Development FAQs

Who is responsible for the maintenance of my driveway culvert?

Driveway culvert maintenance is the responsibility of the property owner.  If your street is County-maintained, you will need an Encroachment Permit before beginning any maintenance or repair work.  If the culvert is for a creek crossing, a Creek Permit may be required.  Contact the Land Development office at (415) 499-3755 for more information.

Close window