Who is responsible for the storm drain inlet on my street if it’s clogged and/or is in need of maintenance?

 If the street is County-maintained, contact the Roads Department at (415) 499-7388 for east County; or (415) 662-2320 for west County, or by filling out our online form. If the street is non-County-maintained and isn’t under the jurisdiction of one of the incorporated cities/towns in Marin, the maintenance responsibility is the property owners who use the street to access their property.

Close window