FAQ Topic: Roads FAQs

How do I stop speeding in my neighborhood?

Speeding is a concern for most areas in Marin. Traffic calming can be achieved with focused enforcement. To learn more on this topic and various related details, please see the Effective Speed Zoning informational packet.

How do I request graffiti removal?

 The Road Maintenance Division only removes graffiti that is racist or profane.  Graffiti fitting that description can be reported to 415-446-4422, or by filling out our online form.

Close window