FAQ Topic: Jurisdiction

How do I know if my road is County-maintained?

The Marin County Public Works maintains 421 miles of road in unincorporated areas of Marin. To see if your road is in that jurisdiction, please see the County roads map. Additionally, you can contact the Marin County Public Works Land Development office at (415) 499-3755.

Close window