FAQ Topic: Hazardous materials

What do I need to do for hazardous materials compliance?

You can go online and download the Permanent State ID Number Instructions and Application (DTSC Form 1358) for submission by mail or complete and submit online. Be advised that it may take 3-4 weeks to receive your new I.D. Number from the Department of Toxic Substance and Control (DTSC), so request your I.D. Number as … Continued

Close window