FAQ Topic: Garbage and recycling

How do I report illegal dumping that is on the side of the road?

To report illegal dumping of trash on the side of the road, please contact us via this form and provide as much location detail as possible. Please be aware that depending on what agency has jurisdiction over trash collection at the location, or if the trash materials require special equipment, the response time may vary.

Where can I take household hazardous waste?

Marin County has two drop off facilities, one in Marin and one in Novato.  Information detailing what constitutes hazardous waste may be found by visiting one of the following websites: Marin Household Hazardous Waste  Novato Household Hazardous Waste

Close window