There is a tree on my street that looks dead. I’m worried it might fall and hurt someone. What can you do?

If the road is County maintained and the tree is in the right-of-way, we can ask our Roads Division to make arrangements to take down the tree. If the tree is on private property, however, it is the property owner’s responsibility to manage vegetation growing on their property. Residents can report a blocked roadway on county maintained roads, by filling out this form.

Close window