How do I request a road closure?

To request a road closure, please submit an Unified Application for Encroachment Permit with the following :

  • A written description
  • Select ‘yes’ for Road Closure
  • Select Surface Type: Asphalt/concrete/other
  • Attachments – please attach a site map, drawing or sketch

Visit our Land use permits page to learn more.

Close window