How do I obtain an elevation certificate?

Elevation Certificates can only be completed by a licensed land surveyor, engineer, or architect who is licensed by the State to perform such functions. Copies of completed elevation certificates that have been submitted to the County are available at the Land Development office in Room 308 at the Marin County Civic Center.

To find a licensed professional land surveyor in your area, please go to the California Land Surveyors Association website

Close window