How do I make a reasonable accommodations request to participate in a County of Marin program, service, or activity?

To request auxiliary aid or service for effective communication, or a modification of policies or procedures to participate in a program, service, or activity of the County of Marin, visit our ADA reasonable accommodations page or contact the County of Marin’s ADA Coordinator.

Close window