Report Issue: Illegal dumping (roadside, storm drain or waterway)

To report an illegal discharge (eg. litter, sediment, oil, paint, wash waters, etc.) into a storm drain, creek, wetland, bay or ocean, please visit the reporting page of Marin County Stormwater Pollution Prevention Program (MCSTOPPP).

To report illegal dumping of trash on the side of the road, please contact us via this form and provide as much location detail as possible. Please be aware that depending on what agency has jurisdiction over trash collection at the location, or if the trash materials require special equipment, the response time may vary.

Close window