Roads: Report an issue

  • Marin County Public Works only services unincorporated areas of Marin. To find out your jurisdiction, view this map.
  • We're here to help, but if this is an emergency, please call 9-1-1 instead.
  • All fields marked with * are required.
  • Name * Required
  • Issue you are reporting * Required
Close window