Flooding: Report an issue

  • IMPORTANT: We're here to help, but if this is an emergency, please call 9-1-1 instead.
  • NOTE: This form is for reporting issues in unincorporated areas of Marin County. Find your jurisdiction using this search tool.
  • All fields marked with * are required.
  • Please provide helpful information regarding this issue.
  • Max. file size: 25 MB.
Close window